Markets >> Education
Universities and educational institutions all over the world are being impacted
by changing trends in the higher education services market-place. Competition to
attract prospective students is ever-increasing even with commensurate demographic
increase in numbers.
The ability to plan for and deliver a great learning experience to your students
is extremely essential. Your faculty and key staff should spend quality time strategizing
rather than trying to get administrative tasks completed.
It is important for education providers to impart personalized attention to students
and at the same time work towards expanding the institution beyond existing boundaries.
In order for your institution to grow at a time when there is a greater strain on
funds from public sources, you would need to attract quality patrons and large sponsors.
To build trust amongst the funding sources you already enjoy a relationship with
and to broaden your reach to new donors, it becomes very important that your funds
management process is transparent. Also, with a slew of statutory and legal requirements
making you disclose the effectiveness of your operations, the ability to gather
information, structure it in a meaningful manner, and reporting it becomes vital.
You need an IT partner you can trust to help you succeed in this competitive and
demanding environment. Intelex Systems understands the challenges faced by the Higher
Education, Vocational Courses and Online Student resources markets today. We have
a portfolio of service offerings that leverage the power of IT and deliver value
to our customers. Our solutions focus on converting your critical business problem
areas into strategic advantages, which in turn help you achieve your goals.
To find more about the industries we serve, please choose the industry on right
- Architecture development
- Application maintenance and Production support
- Help Desk Support
- Customized applications development
- Data Warehousing & Data Mining, including system design, support, and high-end consulting/training
- "E-banking" and "E-investment" solutions
- "E-trading" solutions, including online trading portals, portfolio tracking sites,
stock tickers etc
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Onsite consulting and outsourcing services
- Professional services, such as product testing, application/database performance
tuning, and system management
- Product enhancement and development
- Reengineering and integration of legacy systems
- Securities Trading Systems - development and Re engineering
- Web-enabling of legacy systems
The Retail industry is witnessing many physical and technological changes leading
to consolidations, restructuring and also reorganizing the way in which the business
is conducted. Retailers today face greater challenges in acquiring new customers,
satisfying, retaining and acknowledging their buying through loyalty programs, promotions
and managing the Customer Lifetime Value (LTV) in a multi channel environment.